What does QC&I do?
Our focus is "organic agriculture." QC&I was one of the first approved private inspection bodies for organic farming in the European Union. For more than 20 years we have been active in all parts of the world.
* We inspect organic farming systems (and those who want to be), then issue the certificate that allows you to add the "certified" to your organic products. In Germany and any where outside the European Union.
* We issue transaction certificates, inspect contract farming, outsourced processing and we can audit your suppliers.
We cover the range of food safety, quality assurance and environmental management:
* We design and validate a HACCP system for you and teach your staff about it.
* We audit your Quality Handbook and design and audit your environmental management system.
* Inspection and certification according to council regulation (EC) 834/2007
* Inspection and certification according to USDA-NOP Standards with our partner
* Worldwide inspection and certification of organic agricultural systems
* Inspection of contract farming and outsourced processing
* Third party supplier audits
* Validation and introduction of HACCP-systems
* Implementation and validation of quality and environmental management systems